Coronado is a plus-sized tire that increases ground clearance, stability and momentum, and floatation. Its mild and open center tread works with slightly more-aggressive side knobs for traction and efficiency in varied terrain. Coronado is an excellent choice for riders who venture onto the most rugged roads and trails.
For rim compatibility and more details, go to our tech page.
How It Works
- Center lugs feature a square-edge paddle design for maximum traction when pedaling and braking in loose terrain.
- Transition lugs are tall and spaced out to shed loose debris; perpendicular siping enhances traction when turning.
- Side lugs are large to dig in on turns and especially soft surfaces; a braking-shovel shape maintains control while braking in turns.
When it comes to the ride…The sweet spot on these tires is a mile wide. From chip and seal roads to buff dirt the Coronado delivered FUN with a Capitol “F”!READ MORE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.