From the dry, vast deserts that cover the Southwest to the seemingly endless stretches of beach running up the Pacific Northwest coast, the Coronado was designed to excel in terrain where sand would normally be a hindrance and increased floatation is critical.
For rim compatibility and more details, go to our tech page.
How It Works
- Center lugs feature a square-edge paddle design for maximum traction when pedaling and braking in loose terrain.
- Transition lugs are tall and spaced out to shed loose debris; perpendicular siping enhances traction when turning.
- Side lugs are large to dig in on turns and especially soft surfaces; a braking-shovel shape maintains control while braking in turns.
When it comes to the ride…The sweet spot on these tires is a mile wide. From chip and seal roads to buff dirt the Coronado delivered FUN with a Capitol “F”!READ MORE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.