The Honcho is our latest high-performance trail tire developed with angular lugs that are tall and aggressive creating a fast-rolling tread pattern that still provides ample traction and bite through loose, uneven terrain.
For rim compatibility and more details, go to our tech page.
How it Works
- Center lugs closely and evenly spaced for a fast-rolling feel; enclosed siping improves traction while accelerating and braking.
- Transition lugs are tall and spaced out to shed mud; horseshoe siping conforms to the trail and maintains braking traction.
- Side lugs are staggered with parallel siping for grip while leaning through corners, and a braking shovel shape boosts traction when stopping.
I usually expect an all-around tire to be a “Jack of all trades, master of none” but the Honcho surprised me by mastering pretty much everything I threw at it. This is a tire I can see myself running for a long time based on its durability and consistent performance.READ MORE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.