Whether your route covers rough roads or fast gravel, or even both in the same day, Washburn is built for the job. Its center slick provides awesome rolling efficiency on pavement and packed dirt, while the shoulder lugs take over in the turns, digging in for confidence in loose corners.
For rim compatibility and more details, go to our tech page.
How It Works
- Center tread is smooth to minimize rolling resistance and maximize speed.
- Transition lugs are tightly spaced to provide progressive initial cornering traction.
- Side lugs are spaced out to dig in while cornering and when riding over loose surfaces.
The center slick rolled as well as you would hope: no rolling resistance and fast. The transition lugs hooked up extremely well on gravel, but they also rolled super well cornering on pavement.READ MORE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.