The Warwick is our progressive trail tire that’s versatile enough to handle stout XC terrain or enduro courses. Stepped center lugs and firm rubber reduce rolling resistance so you can carry speed. In corners and loose terrain, the large-multi-faceted lugs, open transition area, and softer rubber bite into the trail surface so you can throw yourself into turns with gusto. Two tire compound options (Fast and Grip) let you tailor your tire choice for the way you ride. Warwick balances control and speed for a fast, fun ride experience on many trail types.
For rim compatibility and more details, go to our tech page.
How It Works
- Center lugs are angular and have stepped front faces for rolling efficiency; a flat face on the back of the center lugs boosts braking traction.
- The open transition area makes space for the shoulder and center lugs to dig into loose trails or grapple onto roots and rocks when climbing, and helps reduce rolling resistance.
- Side lugs are large and multi-faceted for consistent, supportive cornering on rocky, rooty, and loose trails.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.