Sometimes the greatest personal journeys involve long days, sleepless nights, towering mountain passes and racing to the next town before the café closes. For long-distance routes and the tenacious riders who travel them, we created the Sparwood.
For rim compatibility and more details, go to our tech page.
How It Works
- Center lugs are raised and ramped for rolling efficiency; the diamond-shaped lugs squeeze in for grip as they contact dirt, then back out to shed debris.
- Diamond- and chevron-shaped transition lugs feature staggered spacing and height to improve shedding and traction.
- L-shaped side lugs dig in for grip while braking through corners, but roll quickly when off the brakes.
Ultimately, the Teravail Sparwood - Durable offers strong performance in hardpack and dry conditions, both on and off-road, while also setting the standard for overall durability and wear.READ MORE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.