Sometimes the greatest journeys are full of memorable experiences: churning over towering mountain passes, trying to make it to the next town before the café closes, pedaling from sunrise to sunset, or sleeping in when you’re gifted with perfect weather and an incredible view from your tent. We designed the Sparwood around long-distance mixed-terrain routes, for riders seeking to experience the land, not just ride on it.
For rim compatibility and more details, go to our tech page.
How It Works
- Center lugs are raised and ramped for rolling efficiency; the diamond-shaped lugs squeeze in for grip as they contact dirt, then back out to shed debris.
- Diamond- and chevron-shaped transition lugs feature staggered spacing and height to improve shedding and traction.
- L-shaped side lugs dig in for grip while braking through corners, but roll quickly when off the brakes.
Ultimately, the Teravail Sparwood - Durable offers strong performance in hardpack and dry conditions, both on and off-road, while also setting the standard for overall durability and wear.READ MORE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.