SpecsSome routes take you slightly further off the beaten path… where roots and rocks blanket the trail, loose switchbacks are commonplace, and cattle-stomped pastures make for a jarring, uneven ride. For conquering rugged terrain where the unknown lurks around every corner, we created the Kennebec.
For rim compatibility and more details, go to our tech page.
How it Works
- Center lugs are tall and broad with perpendicular siping to deliver maximum traction when accelerating and braking.
- Transition lugs are spaced out to shed dirt; siping provides additional grip in corners.
- Side lugs are staggered and feature parallel siping that grabs hold in corners.
The short and simple word on the Kennebec is that it’s a fast tire that leaves little to be desired in the grip department.READ MORE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.