Some of the best rides take a few days (and nights around the fire) to finish. When you’re loaded down and have several solid days of riding dirt roads and rugged trails ahead of you, we created the Cumberland.
For rim compatibility and more details, go to our tech page.
How it Works
- Center lugs are short and tight with parallel siping that aids in braking and acceleration traction.
- Transition lugs are spaced out to aid in shedding.
- Side lugs are staggered and feature parallel siping that conforms to the ground to boost grip while the tire is leaned over in corners.
The short and simple word on the Kennebec is that it’s a fast tire that leaves little to be desired in the grip department.READ MORE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.